Daniel’s Style Guide: Men’s
Above credit: Barneys
Welcome back to Daniel’s style guide! This edition will be focused on men’s dressing! I know plenty of you guys out there struggle with dressing, I mean how can you look cute but comfortable and still be athletic? What are you supposed to wear for something fancy? How are you supposed to stay warm and stylish? Here is your go-to guide that will answer all of your style questions and concerns.
Winter Coats: I know many of you may already have your winter coats for the season, but it’s never too late to get a nice winter coat! A coat is the most crucial part of fall/winter dressing because you wear it almost every single day.
- Zara Faux Shearling Coat This faux shearling piece is the perfect combination between style and warmth. ($150)
- Forever 21 Puffer If you hate bulky puffers, this coat is for you; it’s super lightweight and compact. ($55)
Credit: Forever 21
- Fashion Nova Faux Shearling Jacket This faux shearling piece is a steal, at $70 it’s the perfect winter purchase.
Credit: Fashion Nova
- Opening Ceremony Puffer This puffer may be pricey ($315) but it is one the coolest, most unique puffers I have ever seen!
Credit: Opening Ceremony
- Topshop Faux Fur Jacket Faux fur is the perfect way to be stylish yet warm this season. This short coat can be paired with almost anything. ($170)
- Topshop Double Breasted Jacket While this jacket may be pricey, retailing at $280, it is so worth it and lined with cozy shearling.
- The North Face Puffer This comfortable puffer is super warm and comes in so many different colors; very versatile! ($250)
Credit: The North Case
- HM Double Breasted Coat For the dapper men out there, this navy double-breasted topcoat is perfect. ($130)
Sweaters/Sweatshirts: Sweaters and Sweatshirts, other than coats, are the key to staying warm this winter. While some sweaters can be annoying and itchy, and sweatshirts can be baggy and unflattering, sweaters can be worn tastefully indoors or outdoors and dressed-up or dressed-down. Here are the best options so you don’t have to feel uncomfortable during school:
- Zadig and Voltaire Sweater This classic navy blue piece is the perfect everyday sweater. In addition to its versatility, it will not be itchy because it is 100% cotton! ($60)
- John Elliott Crewneck Sweatshirt This classic sweatshirt by Justin Bieber-approved brand, John Elliot, is a steal at $69 (usually $168).
- Dickies Pink Sweatshirt Two words: Pink and Dickies! ($69)
- Zara Striped Sweater This chic, on-trend sweater is a great investment for this upcoming season! ($90)
- Zara Sweater Guys, everyone needs a tight-fitting sweater to pair with a baggier pant, this option is perfect and only $18.
- H&M Sweatshirt This timeless, versatile sweatshirt comes in many different colors and is only $25!
- 424 Sweatshirt The super cool streetwear brand 424 makes the most distinct and coziest sweatshirts; this one is on sale! ($170)
Sneakers/Boots: Do not underestimate the importance of shoes! While they may get ruined trekking through the snow, your shoe game still needs to remain on point– not only with sneakers but boots as well! Here are the best shoe options for all types of guys out there:
- Zara Black Leather Boots These timeless Zara boots are a great investment for your shoe collection, they work with practically every outfit! ($130)
- Barneys x Vans Sneakers These might be the coolest vans I have ever seen. While they are pricey, ($130) who does not want sneakers from the latest Barneys x Vans collaboration?
- Air Jordan 1 Sneakers These light-pink jordans are the perfect option for you if you are sporty but want to be chic! ($140)
- H&M Boots Black suede boots for $60– what a steal!
- Nike Air Force 1’s Who knew Nike made sherpa-lined Air Force 1’s? These sneakers will keep you warm and looking stylish! ($130)
- Converse Sneakers A classic converse high-top has always been and will always be a closet staple. These red, customizable shoes retail for $75.
- Barneys x Adidas Sneakers These suede Stan-Smiths are perfect for almost any occasion. ($150)