Holiday Gift Ideas (On a Budget)
ABOVE: IMAGE FROM http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/seasonal/winter_holidays/
Holiday Gift Ideas (on a Budget)
- Buying affordable, cute and cozy socks from Amazon, accompanied with a loving card to a friend if one of the best Holiday present ideas out there.
- Fish’s Eddy near Union square has adorable and affordable mugs for your friends and family! Also, generally mugs are a great idea because the signify the holiday season. Hot chocolate all around!
- Urban Outfitters often has some cute candles, sometimes even in their sale section.
- A heart-warming card
- If you’re really on a budget, make your own card! Write a caring card to a friend about how much you care about them. Decorate with holiday-themed decorations such as glitter and snowflakes.
- Bake your friends/family baked goods
- Holiday treats for friends or family is never a bad idea
- DIY face masks, scrubs, etc.
- Look up online how to make DIY skincare if you don’t know.
- Experiential gift